Thursday, 25 October 2012

Westfield London's Dream Wardrobe Challenge

                     Brands featured above:
                   Ted baker // MIU MIU // Wolford // De Beers // Dior // Mulberry // Toy Watch

I just couldn't resist this amazing competition to win 700pound to spend on a designer bag of your choice from Westfield London's large variety of shops and brands.The aim is to choose your statement handbag and create a fantastic outfit around it using the brands within The Village. You are to create this look on Pinterest using brands pinned on the #TheVillage board, and then make a blog post about it,easy as that! You can find out more info about the competition HERE!


I chose the winter woodland trend as the inspiration for my pinterest board, using winter floral prints, fur, neutral hues and a bit of old glamour.I chose the Alexa over sized mulberry bag in nude as a starting point for my board, as I think this is such a versatile bag that can be used throughout many outfits and trends.I chose this specific colour to work with the winter woodland trend and then started building up the outfit.

I went for Ted bakers winter floral dress as the print is so unique and the voluminous waist cinching shape adds that glamorous feel. Fur is massive for a/w so here I've paired a crop faux fur jacket with the dress as it is a great length and a lovely deep woodland mahogany colour. For accessories the silver/neutral toy watch adds some sparkle alongside the amazing floral de beers diamond ring.To finish the outfit off we have a deep plum lipstick by dior, some miu miu satin heels styled with wolfords tight socks, and a lovely ted baker purse to pop in that stunning bag. There you go, this is my A/W winter wonderland look!

Pinterest Link



25 comments:

  1. love the look you've created <3

    Keep it up x
    looking forward to more of your posts x
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww...beautiful look, you have a great sense of style and taste! The fur and the dress are to die for! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  3. A Mulberry is my dream item, I want one so much - it's the reason I opened a savings account!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good idea ha I might open a mulberry savings account....would be amazing to win the comp and just be able to go and buy one!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun! I've tagged you to do the Blogger tag! http://beautyholicromy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-blogger-tag.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog :) I'm new follower =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! The look is so fall! I want that dress so bad! Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh em gee! That dress is TDF!!! Love it! I'm following your blog now :) would you check mine out and let me know what you think?

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the splash of faux fur!!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What brilliant choices!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the whole look you created and I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the bag, dress and watch!! would just love them to appear in my wardrobe hehe!

    You've put together a really great outfit!

    Good luck for the comp!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm drooling so much over this list xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loveeeee that purse!

    http://ms-emmy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice selection!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the outfit you put together xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats a really gorgeous dress on the first pic!

    Thanks for your sweet comment!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes, this is great look! I like your blog
    leather women jacket

    ReplyDelete
  20. great post! I want to nominate you for the The Liebster and Versatile Blogger Award!

    Check out my blog for more details http://barefacedbeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post - the bag and Dior lipstick look great!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou everyone for commenting, I read them all:) and will get back to you if you have a question! Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks for visiting :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx