Wednesday, 24 October 2012

FASHION FANTASY - Giambattista Valli



Giambattista valli has enchanted me with the fall 2012 collection, I'm amazed by the vibrant use of print throughout the voluminous silhouettes and folds upon folds of the finest fabrics.He has created an enchanted fairytale through the use of fashion with his designs evoking thoughts of fairies and woodland scenes.
The ingenious placement of butterfly's throughout the models adds intrigue to the collection but also carrys on his inspiration and that fantasy feel.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful garments! Lovely colors and concept!

    xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Valli is always stunning, I adore him darlin!
    Cute blog, I'm your 159 follower if you like mine too I'm waiting for you <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the details! The butterfly in the mouth is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou everyone for commenting, I read them all:) and will get back to you if you have a question! Hope you enjoy my blog and thanks for visiting :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx